In accordance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as "PGN"), and Articles 6 and 11 of the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter, "LOPDGDD"), which regulates the right to information in the collection of data, we inform you of the following points:
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller for processing the personal data collected through the website is your distributor, who transfers the personal data to Grup Eina Digital S.L., who acts as the person in charge of the data processing, in order to be processed in this website.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com.
2. What personal data we collect?
The personal data we may collect are as follows:
- Name and surname.
- Telephone number.
- E-mail address.
- Username and password.
- Any other information or data you decide to share with us.
3. What are the purposes for the processing of personal data?
Grup Eina Digital, S.L. may process the personal data of users for the purpose of:
- Access service to digital training materials.
- Resolution of doubts and queries.
- Manage the access of registered users to the private area.
- Administrative procedures of the platform such as registration, cancellation, modifications with prior authorization from the Controller of the treatment.
- Manage the request for certificates once the course is finished.
- In case the training is subsidised, the subsidy will be requested through the official bodies and / or Public Administrations.
- The data controller can request reports about the status of training and the certifications you have received, in that cases your persona data can be used for statistical purposes.
- Send commercial communications about our products and services.
- Any other activity of the contracted services.
4. Why we use your personal data?
The processing of users' data is based on the following legal basis:
- Execution of the contract for the provision of services (art. 6.1.b) GDPR): the users’ data registered (username and password) are processed based on the contract between the parties.
- Consent (Art. 6.1.a) GDPR): in the contact form when the user requests it through the web form, the data of the registered user (username and password) are treated based on the consent that will be required once you log into the website, likewise, certain cookies require consent for your acceptance.
5. How long do we keep your data?
The processing of data for the purposes described above will be kept for the time necessary to comply with the purpose for which it was collected, as well as to comply with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the conservation being necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and/or whenever permitted by the applicable legislation.
Grup Eina Digital S.L. undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the conservation period has expired, as well as to duly block them in our databases.
6. Do we share your personal data with third parties?
In general, Grup Eina Digital S.L. will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where it is compulsory by law or where a service has been outsourced for the normal operation of the company and/or the website.
The suppliers that we use for the operation of the website are:
- The hosting provider used is Amazon Web Services (AWS), an American company with servers located in Ireland. Standard contractual clauses are used as a guarantee for the international transfer of data.
- The provider of the commercial emailing service is Acrelia, located in Spain or if it’s necessary managers belonging to the academic management staff of Grup Eina Digital S.L..
- Official Bodies and / or Public Administrations in case the training is subsidised.
- Grup Eina Digital S.L., located in Spain is the owner of the website domain.
- The database where the personal data of the registered users is stored is property of each distributor.
Grup Eina Digital S.L. tries to guarantee the security of the personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that the third party service providers respect the confidentiality and have the appropriate measures to protect the personal data. These third parties are obliged to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In addition, in some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, and only what is strictly necessary for the fulfilment of such legal obligations will be disclosed.
7. What are your rights?
You can address your communications and exercise your rights by sending a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you can ask for information about the personal data we hold about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right to delete and forget: you can request the deletion of your personal data after they have been blocked.
- Right to limit processing: this involves restricting the processing of personal data.
- Right to oppose: you may withdraw your consent to the processing of the data by opposing its further processing.
In some cases, the request may be refused if you ask for the deletion of data necessary to fulfill legal obligations or if you do not prove your identity.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your data, you may also make a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
8. What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
Grup Eina Digital S.L. has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels and tries to install those additional technical means or measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided to Grup Eina Digital S.L.
9. Do we use social networks?
Grup Eina Digital S.L., has a profile on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Linkedin. The user has a profile on the same Social Network and has decided to join the page crated by Grup Eina Digital S.L., showing interest in the information that is advertised on the Network.
Grup Eina Digital S.L., is recognized as co-responsible for the treatment of the data of its users, followers or people who make comments through them, although it is exonerated of any type of responsibility derived by comments from users and followers on its social networds.
The joint responsibility of Grup Eina Digital S.L., is limited by the responsibility of each of the mentioned social networks that throuth their respective privacy policies will establish the purposes and bases for the processing of personal data.